Are you tired of having crooked teeth? Have you always been self conscious of your smile? If you are ready to make a change in your appearance, Invisalign may be just what you are looking for. Using a modern approach to straighten your teeth, Invisalign helps you say goodbye to metal braces and hello to new options. A perfect smile is more than just good looks. Properly aligned teeth are better for your oral health.
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- At City Dental we use a series of clear, removable aligners (pictured to the right) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each Invisalign aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit City Dental about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total Invisalign treatment time averages nine-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How are Invisalign aligners made?
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of your orthodontist’s or dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Click here to visit the Invisalign patient education website.
Call City Dental today at 704-802-2064 to find out what Invisalign can do for you!